Adventure Log 4

GM: The mournful wailing grows louder with each step toward the door at the end of this musty hallway. There are a host of bones strewn on the floor here, many of which are cracked and broken.
Simon Jericho: I think Heron can deal with this idiot. I will go relieve him of his levering duties at this time. here have the key bouger
Andugus (Heron): afk a moment
Bouger: Just what I always wanted, a key.
GM: tHE MONK ALLOWS YOU TWO TO SLIDE PAST HIM
Bill (Bors): THAT IS POLITE OF HIM
Jon (Bouger): WHAT?
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Hey – What is happening in there?
Andugus (Heron): back
Simon Jericho: Heron, can you cast sleep today still?
Heron: I require rest for such exertion.
Campaign saved.
Bouger thinks, “I’m afraid I have no magic that’ll work on this fellow either.”
Simon Jericho: bah. there is an idiot asshole down there that wants to fill us with bolts instead of letting us save him.
Heron: However, should it grow dark I will be able to provide a light.
Heron: Any other solution I have would lead to physical damage I fear.
Heron: Do we have to engage him?
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Well better an idiot asshole then a smart one
Simon Jericho: I don’t want to deal with insufferable stupidity.
Rodere: Moooaaannn!
[w] Gwydiss Barknuckle: Would we know of Rodere
Simon Jericho: I will pull the switch you gwyndiss or jory wish to go
[w] → Gwydiss Barknuckle: you dont really know his name at this point
Bouger: Does anyone have a large shield? For example, four feet tall?
Simon Jericho assumes mastery of the switch
Gwydiss Barknuckle: You mean leave this switch?
Bouger waves the key, “I am the keymaster! Are you Zoul?”
Heron: Well Mr. Keymaster, try the key on yon sliding door.
Campaign saved.
Bors: Do you think the key will fit there Heron?
Heron: I have no idea.
Bouger moves to the hallway and peers down where teh bolts are coming from. Putting his shield behind him, he hustles up the corridor.
Heron: If it doesn’t, then there is another keyhole around the bend up here
Bouger hurries around the bend then bends over, hands on knees, “Key here….I don’t have any bolts stuck in my rear, do I?”
Bors: You look fine. I see no holes.
Bouger: Great. Let’s try this key.
Bouger moves to the lever door and sees if the key fits.
Rodere: It appears to fit, snugly
GM: It appears to fit, snugly
Campaign saved.
Bouger tries to turn the key, “Open you blasted door.”
GM: As the key is turned in the keyhole, a loud, metallic CLICK! is heard all around you. It echoes through the hall and several of the rooms.
Bouger: Does anyone know if that was a good ‘click’, or a bad ‘click’?
Bors glances down the hall to see if the door in front of the lunatic has changed.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Woohoo
Heron: Look out, that corridor is hot…
Gwydiss Barknuckle: What did I miss?
Jory brings up the rear.
GM: Simon you here a THUNK!
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 9]
GM: A bolt just misse syou
Bouger: Oh, right…there’s some fellow using this hallway for target practice.
Rodere: Mmmoooooaaannn!
Simon Jericho: oh yeah, idiot is still there
Heron: Which begs the question, how many god damn bolts can he have?
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Hello!
Bors: Perhaps we should try the other door.
Simon Jericho: yeah
Jory: Is there light in the hallway near him?
Bors tries the door handle.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Who is it?
Campaign saved.
Heron: For my own purposes I wouldn’t mind catching some rest, it’s been a long day so far.
Bouger: I would be hesitant to rest in that room south of us near a madman shooting bolts is.
Gwydiss Barknuckle peaks around the corner
Bors considers picking up all the bolts and taking them with.
Heron: Either we rest or try our hand at that door.
Simon Jericho: door
Heron: Fine by me.
Gwydiss Barknuckle strains to see the mad crossbowman
Campaign saved.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Is there a reason that you are shooting at us?
Rodere: Mooooaaaannnn!
Heron: So, how about we try that door now that the key has been turned?
Gwydiss Barknuckle: I would like to be of assistance but my friends tell me that you are a bit hostile
GM: Wwaaiiiiillll!
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Can you at least tell me your name? I do not recognize the scream.
Campaign saved.
Rodere: Wwaaiiiiillll!
Heron moves towards the locked door.
Heron tests whether this door remains locked at this time.
Rodere: It does not appear to have any opening mechanism on this side
GM: It does not appear to have any opening mechanism on this side
Gwydiss Barknuckle: We were sent by the headsman to find out what happened to your group and lend aid.
Heron: Dead end here.
Heron: Moving to other side.
Jory advances to this door without a mechanism and makes his own search.
[w] → Heron: the door is unlocked
Bouger peers at the door, “Don’t tell me that this has a lever to open it in crazy mans room?”
Jory: I don’t see a way to open this.
Jory: Maybe there’s a mechanism with the crazy man.
[w] Heron: waiting for others to join in.
Bors: that would just make perfect sense
[w] Heron: I’ll shift over to entrance to watch for trouble.
[w] → Heron: i think they believe there is a way through that door
Gwydiss Barknuckle: SIr, Can you at least tell me of your family so I can inform them of your fate.
Simon Jericho: or there may be a way to open it from the other side. there is a door i believe heron is looking into
[w] Heron: perhaps, or perhaps they believe they can break it down. /shrug, either way I will stand where I am.
Rodere: Dead…they’re all daid….Waaaiiilll!
Campaign saved.
Jory joins Heron to get away from the moaning.
Jory says to Heron: “Have you reied this door yet?”
Simon Jericho: d a i d. pronounced day-id. otherwise known as uberdead.
[w] Gwydiss Barknuckle: is there a possibility of recognizing the voice?
Heron: It seems unlocked Jory.
Heron: I did not try to open it.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Who shall we tell of their death.
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
Jory will inspect this door for unwelcome surprises.
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
[w] Gwydiss Barknuckle: and do we know the names of the party before us
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
Bors: Bouger, let’s head up to the others.
[w] → Gwydiss Barknuckle: you can make a knowledge local roll
Gwydiss Barknuckle: [SKILL] Knowlege [MOD:INT] [1d20+2 = 7]
User ‘Bill’ has gone AFK.
Bouger: This fellow in the hallway is guarding our only way out. Hrmp
User ‘Bill’ is back.
Heron: For all we know it is a small closed room, a place the poor sap felt safe before the final moments of what ever happened here broke his mind.
Campaign saved.
Jory will inspect this door for unwelcome surprises.
[w] → Jory: make a roll
Jory: [SKILL] Perception (Trapfinding) [1d20+7 = 18]
[w] → Jory: you believe the door is clean
Jory: No surprises here. You can open this.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: I am comming down the hallway. I suggest that you do not shoot at me so that I can help you. If my fiends find my dead body they will be both angry and said and we need no more death today.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: [SKILL] Diplomacy [MOD:CHA] [1d20+8 = 26]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 11]
GM: He dooes not appear to fire at you
Rodere: Moooaaaannn!
Gwydiss Barknuckle tries to slowly open the door
GM: The door has something stack up, blocking it form opening
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Can you help me open the door. I don’t want to startle you
Simon Jericho moves to open the door, keeping behind the doorframe as he does so.
GM: The door opens easily
GM: Revealing another room beyond
Campaign saved.
Simon Jericho quickly steals a glance through then pulls his head back
Rodere: Nooooo, they’re dead, they’re all dead!
Rodere: Wwaaiiiilll!
Bouger suddenly realizes the gnome isn’t here, “Hrm….does anyone know where the Gnome is?”
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Yes they are. Please let us help you so that their deaths will not be for nothing.
Rodere: We are all doomed! Moooaaannn!
Gwydiss Barknuckle: No, You are saved. I am going to enter the room now.
Simon Jericho: what gnome?
Gwydiss Barknuckle watches for the crossbow as he tries to push the door enough to get in.
[w] → Gwydiss Barknuckle: make a str roll
Bouger holds his hand out at gnome height, “Fellow this tall, sings, tells tales, stuff like that?”
Gwydiss Barknuckle: [ABILITY] Strength check [1d20+1 = 12]
Simon Jericho looks through the doorway again
Campaign saved.
[w] → Gwydiss Barknuckle: it doesnt budge
[w] → Simon Jericho: Darkness
Simon Jericho looks back at bouger. nope doesn’t ring any bells.
[w] Gwydiss Barknuckle: can I escape artist in?
Simon Jericho: need some light in there.
Simon Jericho points in
[w] → Gwydiss Barknuckle: no, the crack is to small
Bouger steps forward with his torch, shrugging, “I could have sworn we had a gnome.”
Bouger doesn’t step forward after all as someone else does."
Gwydiss Barknuckle: I am not strong enough to open the door without my friends. Can you help me or should I get them?
Rodere: Mooooaannnn!
Simon Jericho looks in again, now with light!
Heron: passes Simon a copper coin with light cast on it.
GM: You here runnning water
Simon Jericho takes it
GM: coming from in here
Simon Jericho: hmmm a fountain? follow me.
GM: A small pool is in the center
Simon Jericho peaks to the north and to the south.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: thing is I don’t want to leave you alone.
Heron: We came in with 7, I only see 5.
Bouger: I told you we were missing a gnome!
Rodere: No one is left…..Waaaiilll!
Bouger turns and backtracks to the hallway.
Campaign saved.
Simon Jericho: …
Bouger shouts down the hall, “Hello, is there a gnome down there? Our party appears to be missing one.”
Bors: I hate when I forget my gnomes.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: You are left. My friend is comming to help
Heron: I am imagining the worst. One by one we drift off into that darkness, never to return.
Simon Jericho: happens to me all the time.
[w] → Gwydiss Barknuckle: you here him load his crossbow
Jory moves into the doorway behind Simon.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Don’t use that crossbow. I can’t help you
[w] Gwydiss Barknuckle: gets ready to grab the dang thingg
Bouger holds his shield up and heads down the hallway, “You making a new friend down here?”
[w] Simon Jericho: anything about to kill me?
Heron: shifts his gaze forward and back, watching for where need is greatest.
[w] → Gwydiss Barknuckle: the man is behind the stuff, blocking the door, you wont be able to reach
Heron shifts his gaze forward and back, watching for where need is greatest.
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
GM: A bolt flies by you
GM: as you move south
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Stop it!
Rodere: Mooooaaannn!
Bouger ducks under his shield and stops advancing, “Oh, hey, guess not.” He retreats to the corner.
GM: You hear him reload
tim (Simon Jericho): spray him with your waterbottle! errr waterskin!
Heron: Someone just fired another bolt!
tim (Simon Jericho): that is a BAD rodere
Bouger: Gwydiss, can you tell how many rounds he has left?
Simon Jericho: you can go check on em. this room doesnt look too menacing.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: You need to stop this or you will be left here with the dead. Bouger can help you, he is a healer.
Simon Jericho: Jory see anything I do not?
Jory: Cone on, Heron.
Gwydiss Barknuckle takes off his cloak
Campaign saved.
Bouger: Maybe he likes gnomes….
GM: In the center of this room is a large pool of clear water, fed by a fountain on the wall above it. The fountain has a stone statue of a weeping maiden holding the slain body of Kassen, but his head has been broken off and is nowhere to be seen. A voice booms out from the darkness, saying, “Magic is the key.” The voice slowly fades, leaving a dreadful silence.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: He is letting me try the door but I am not strong enough
Jory: Did you hear that, Heron?
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Do you have a staff?
Heron: I hear, I hear.
Heron makes two more light coins to pass around.
Bors: Why would magic be a key? Aren’t keys made from iron?
GM: The pool seems to glitter brightly
Bouger puffs out his chest, "Of course I have a staff, I’m a man arent I? "
Gwydiss Barknuckle palms his whip.
Simon Jericho: I’ll bite.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Sir, The healer is comming to help.
[w] Heron: detect magic around this chamber to take in what I can.
Bouger: But we could really use a quarterstaff or something.
Simon Jericho casts detect magic.
[w] → Heron: the pool is only thing that shows magic
Jory tries to unlock the door before him.
Heron: The pool is magical, perhaps the water acts as a key of sorts?
[w] → Jory: make a dd check
Jory: [SKILL] Disable Device [MOD:DEX] [1d20+10 = 24]
Simon Jericho looks around.
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Come now Bouger
[w] → Jory: it does not unlock
Simon Jericho does my detect magic show anything?
Bouger takes a deep breath and dashes down the cooridor to the next intersection.
tim (Simon Jericho): gah.
Jory tries the other door.
[w] → Jory: make a dd check
GM: \
Jory: [SKILL] Disable Device [MOD:DEX] [1d20+10 = 19]
[w] → Heron: closer examination of the water, you see several things at the bottom of the pool, glitering
Campaign saved.
tim (Simon Jericho): \ to you as well!
[w] → Jory: it does not unlock
[w] Heron: ooh, shinies!
Jory: I cannot open these.
GM: No bolt flies at you this time ZBouger
Bouger peers his head around the corner, “Okay…what do we need to do now?”
[w] Heron: I’ll bend down to get a better look, stepping into the pool.
Simon Jericho: are they hinged on this side or not?
[w] Simon Jericho: does detect magic show anything?
Jory: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+6 = 24]
[w] → Jory: about 40 feet
Gwydiss Barknuckle: Let us try again Bouger.
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
Jory: This is pretty deep. Maybe 40 feet.
Bouger moves cautiously to the door and puts his torch to the side. “Shove on the door?”
Heron: A good swimmer might be able to grab whatever I am seeing that is magical down there.
Jory takes it all off and dives in.
Gwydiss: On three. One..Two..
tim (Simon): five!
Jon (Bouger): Four! I mean three!
Jory obviously has a member very long for his height.
Campaign saved.
Jory: [SKILL] Swim [MOD:STR] [1d20 = 12]
tim (Simon): kickstand
Bouger: [ABILITY] Strength check (2) [1d205 = 23]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 5]
Bouger: helps push on the door, “HRMP!”
Gwydiss strikes with the whip at the crossbow
Bouger: [ABILITY] Strength check (2) [1d205 = 15]
Gwydiss: [ATTACK (M)] Melee attack [1d20+2 = 3]
Gwydiss: [ATTACK (M)] Melee attack [1d20+2 = 6]
Campaign saved.
Gwydiss: No stop it!
Bouger: [CMB] Grapple [1d20+3 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 18]
GM: [GM] [1d8 = 5]
Bouger roars as he charges into the room, then roars again as he’s shot.
GM: Rodere wails loudly, throws down his crossbow, sits down on the floor and weeps
Gwydiss: That was uncalled for
Rodere: They’re all gone!
Gwydiss picks up his whip
Rodere: I failed them!
Campaign saved.
[w] Heron: is there an obvious way to empty the pool?
[w] Heron: I will wait for them to do their thing. I will search for a way to redirect the water. Maybe use a door to reflow a good majority of it out the door down into foyer for examp
Campaign saved.
Gwydiss searches the room while Bouger deals with Weepy.
Bouger shakes a finger at Rodere, “You know, a judge in this kingdom wouldn’t think twice if I were to beat you silly for shooting me in the leg.”
Jon (Bouger): BRB, 2 minutes
User ‘Jon’ has gone AFK.
Campaign saved.
Jory: [ATTACK®] Ranged attack [1d20+6 = 17]
Simon swims up as well
User ‘Jon’ is back.
Heron: Accepts key.
Rodere: Go ahead…I deserve it…for letting them all die!
Rodere: Wail, Moan, yada yada
Simon: was there a key slot in the other door?
Gwydiss: Tell us what happened
Simon: jory?
Bouger raises a fist to Rodere, says a few words…and then casts Channel Energy (healing).
Bouger: [1d6 = 1]
Heron: Those others are taking forever.
Simon listens for more wailing
Bouger emits a faint burst of light. The cut he got from shaving this morning heals. “Sigh.”
Campaign saved.
Gwydiss: [SKILL] Bluff [MOD:CHA] [1d20+8 = 15]
Simon: i don’t hear any moaning.
Rodere: We arrived, 3 days ago
Rodere: We were attacked…about 2 days ago
Rodere: We were 6 in all
Rodere: but only…only me and my sister survived
Gwydiss: Where is your sister?
Simon: Shall we open the door Heron, Jory, bors?
Rodere: We were…setting up traps on teh first level here when we were attacked by the Walking bones
Rodere: Wwwwaaaiiillll!
Bors: Why not?
Gwydiss: The walking bones are no more. Your sister man
GM: He breaks down again in hopeless weeping
User ‘tim’ has gone AFK.
Gwydiss: We can’t help unless you tell us what happened.
Bouger hrmps, “We should get him to come with us to the rest of the group. It’s not right being seperated.”
Rodere: I saw them
Rodere: I saw them drag off my Dimira
Rodere: The voice took her, i know it
Gwydiss: Where?
Rodere: I dont know!
Campaign saved.
GM: He stands up
Gwydiss: Where was she taken
Rodere: I did not see, i dont know!
GM: I snatfches back up his crossbow and shoves it toward Bouger
Rodere: Take this, it is well made…you may keep it, find her
Rodere: Promise me you will find her!
Gwydiss: You saw them drag her off. From where in this god forsaken place.
Rodere: I dont know! I did not see!
Bouger looks at the crossbow, “Uh…thanks, sure…we’ll try…”
Gwydiss: We will find her
Rodere: Oh thank you!
Rodere: Please hurry!
User ‘tim’ is back.
Gwydiss: What more can you tell us
GM: He gives you the crossbow and a score of bolts
Rodere: Waaiiilllll!
Gwydiss: Let us walk you out. THere you can wait until we find Demira
Simon: left or right first jory, heron?
Campaign saved.
Rodere: No, Ill stay right here until you bring me Dimira
Bouger secures the crossbow and bolts, “Shut the door and don’t open it til we return then….don’t make a peep. And don’t shoot anyone.”
Rodere: Moooaaannnn!
Gwydiss: Enough with the moaning. It will attract those here
Gwydiss: Ready Bouger
Bouger nods, gives the man a pat, and heads on out. “Let’s go join the others.”
Gwydiss: I was wondering where they went. Lead On
Simon after heron unlocks the door, will open it
Bouger rejoins the others, “I found a crossbow bolt. What did you fellows find?”
Simon: a key.
Campaign saved.
Gwydiss: There is a prisoner here. Watch for Dimira
Bors: Is she cute?
Heron: I will walk up to the door and insert key, then step back.
Gwydiss: FOr a human she wasn’t bad
Simon: Bloody hell! There’s a gnome here!
Bors: Yeah. They tend to show up here and there
Bors moves into the room.
Rodere: A small stone bench sits in the center of this dusty chamber. On the far wall is a faded mural depicting the hero Kassen defeating the mercenaries at the entrance to this crypt, with his blade piercing the chest of the mercenary leader. These figures stand alone in the center of a scene of carnage, with dead villagers and mercenaries all around them.
GM: A small stone bench sits in the center of this dusty chamber. On the far wall is a faded mural depicting the hero Kassen defeating the mercenaries at the entrance to this crypt, with his blade piercing the chest of the mercenary leader. These figures stand alone in the center of a scene of carnage, with dead villagers and mercenaries all around them.
Gwydiss examines the tapistry for accuracy
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
Heron: Moves up and sits on bench, in order to rest a few moments.
[w] → Gwydiss: make a perception rol.
Gwydiss: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 11]
Simon draws his bastard sword and jumps into the hallway at the turning point ready to cut down whatever it is that is waiting for him.
Campaign saved.
tim (Simon): very jack-like from big trouble in little china
Bouger pauses, "I know we want to explore…but has anyone given thought to resting up? I’m shot and my prayers are all but exhausted for the day.
Jory moves up to Simon.
Jory: Another door?
Simon: you have a limit on prayers?
Bors: Perhaps this is a decent time to wait.
Jory: I can pray right now.
Simon: dear god, please let booger have more prayers,
Simon: thanks
Gwydiss: We’ve been here what, 90 candle marks
Bors: Depends on the size of the candle.
Bouger eyes Simon, “I can still kick you in the shin.”
Gwydiss: With that bum leg I wouldn’t recomend it.
Simon: dear god, please give me tougher shins. thanks
Simon: see I got a million prayers left.
Simon: we can rest if you all so desire.
[w] Heron: I will fully examine the painting from the bench. To appreciate it and understand it as a work of art.
Jory examines the door for a key hole.
Bouger grumbles, “Rest would be good for the wizards spells, how about that.”
[w] → Heron: make a perception roll
Bors: Sure. We can rest for awhile.
Heron: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+4 = 18]
Gwydiss: There is a woman being held prisoner. Every minute we waste is horror for her.
Simon: well there is that.
Bouger: We won’t do her any good if we’re walking wounded and unable to cast spells
Simon: i can go on. I am primed
GM: You notice that both Kassen and the mercenary leader are wearing golden necklaces, each made of a simple golden chain, from which hangs oddly shaped medallion. While not identical, the amulats look similiar
Campaign saved.
Gwydiss examines the medalions
Bouger tightens the bandage around his leg and preps hsi new crossbow, “Fine…if we go we go…”
User ‘Andugus’ has gone AFK.
Jory examines the door for a key hole.
[w] → Jory: you dont believe there is a trap
[w] → Jory: there is no key hole
Jory: This door has no traps but also no spot for a key.
User ‘Andugus’ is back.
User ‘Andugus’ has gone AFK.
User ‘Andugus’ is back.
Bors: Try pushing on it?
[w] Heron: stand up and press the two amulets
Simon: we going in? save the girl and all that?
Bors: Big Damn Heroes Moment incoming
[w] → Heron: nothing happens
Simon tries to open the door.
GM: The door opens
Jory: I’m right behind you, Simon.
Simon is ready to strike
Jory draws his sword.
Campaign saved.
tim (Simon): i have shadowy pits
Simon sidles along the wall
Simon saches accross the bridge
Campaign saved.
Jory: If this door shuts, we’re locked in!
Simon digs in his bag for a caltrop to wedge under the door.
Simon: eureka! here. wedge this under it.,
Jory tries to wedge the caltrop under the door.
Simon holds the door open for Jory to wedge the caltrop in.
Gwydiss: Is that the stairs?
Simon: hmmm ok
Simon: anyone have a hammer?
Bors: Bouger. Come with me. I’m gonna drag a body here to hold the door open.
Simon: or hammer like device?
Bouger: moves back to the door and puts his weight against it to hold it open
Campaign saved.
Simon checks to see if there is a latch behind the door to hook onto it.
tim (Simon): until we all DIE!
tim (Simon): american ninja warrior that thing!
Simon hops up onto the platform sword gripped tight in both hands.
Jory: [SKILL] Perception (Trapfinding) [1d20+7 = 23]
Jory: I think there is some sort of trap here.
Jory: Tie a rope to me, and I’ll jump.
Simon: think that thing in front of me is a button?
Campaign saved.
Jory: Let’s first go through that other door in the last room.
Simon: ok
Simon turns around and sees the mass of bodies in his way
Bouger: What? We’re curious…
Simon makes shooing motions to get everyone to go back
Jory nimbly navigate numerous ninnies.
Simon promenades properly past people
Campaign saved.
Jory: This other door might come into the circular room from the south.
Simon: heron, key!
Bors: Key!
Heron: Its in the door!
Simon: …ok
Simon turns the key.
Simon feints
GM: The door unlocks
Simon opens it
Simon: DIE! DIE DIE! evildoers!
Simon charges through the door swinging. and stops 5 feet in and looks back waiting.
Bors: Any evildoers?
Simon: oh there you are.
GM: This long corridor is flanked by a row of human statues, set into alcoves on each side. The statues look like Kassen, and each one holds a longsword out in front of it. The blades of roughly half the statues are wrapped in leather padding.
Bouger looks to the gnome, “There are certain events I hope you leave out of the bards tales.”
Gwydiss nods back, I want a heroic tale, not a parody.
Simon: any tale that will hold the ears of common men MUST involve humor.
Campaign saved.
Simon: this looks like a gauntlet
Heron: Maybe crawl?
Bouger looks at the statues, “Ominous.”
Bors: Heck no, let’s walk through upright and trigger the trap.
Simon hold his sword out in front of him and waves it in front of the statues.
Bouger: I don’t think you’ll intimidate them.
Simon: My masters instilled in me a sense of self preservation. Bors course of actions seems to contradict that.
Simon: Jory, any traps here?
Gwydiss: Climb across on the padded swords
Jory: I’ll take a look.
[w] → Jory: make a perception roll
Jory: [SKILL] Perception (Trapfinding) [1d20+7 = 18]
[w] → Jory: you detect no traps to south
Jory: I don’t notice any traps.
Simon: good enough for me
Jory moves forward very slowly.
Simon guards high in case of a statue swinging at him
Campaign saved.
Bouger guards low…cause he’s short, and he’s good at it.
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 17]
GM: [GM] [1d8 = 5]
GM: [GM] [1d8 = 7]
Simon: the penitant man who is humble. kneels before god
Jory: Help me get these off him!
Heron: Looks like crawling wouldn’t have been wise.
Gwydiss: but climbing on top of them
Jory tries to pull out Simon.
Bors dashes up to lift one of the blades.
Gwydiss helps lift the blades
Gwydiss: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] [1d20+6 = 25]
Gwydiss: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] [1d20+6 = 16]
Bors: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] [1d20 = 2]
Campaign saved.
Bouger: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] [1d20+1 = 21]
Bors: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] [1d20 = 9]
Bouger: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] [1d20+1 = 13]
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 1]
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 2]
Bouger: 21 and 13
Jory: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+6 = 9]
Heron: Fascinating.
Gwydiss: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] [1d20+6 = 25]
Simon: [ABILITY] Constitution check [1d20+2 = 11]
Jory holds the glowing coin Heron gave him and advances.
Campaign saved.
Bors: Perhaps given the situation we should rest and recover spells?
Bouger: That whole heartedly gets my approval
Simon: mooooooan!
Simon: waaaaaaail!
Bouger: Shuttup Rodare.

Adventure Log 4

The Hero's of Kassen BishopOmega