Adventure Log 7

Bors: I think we should go down and investigate that sound.
Simon: I agree.
Jory: I am willing to sneak down.
Bors: By all means Jory.
Jory: But since we need a light, that probably wouldn’t work.
Bors: Feel free to scream if you need help.
Simon: Sneaky is good. I will back you up. need a light?
Bouger: I can cast light on an object for you. A stone, a finger…a hair.
Jory: OK. Place it on a stone.
Campaign saved.
Bouger looks around and grabs a small piece of rubble. He holds it close, praying, and then it illuminates.
Bouger: This’ll only last you 15 or 20 minutes, so don’t go too far.
Jory takes the stone.
Simon: scream if you want me to help.
Jory: [SKILL] Stealth [MOD:DEX] [1d20+14 = 30]
GM: At the bottom of the stairs is a circular chamber with three passageways leading from it. In the center is a small stone pedestal. The sound of dripping water can be heard coming from the eastern passageway, while the stench of rot emanates from the west.
Jory: [ATTACK®] Ranged attack [1d20+7 = 8]
Jory: [1d6 = 3]
Campaign saved.
Jory goes back to the top. “There is an intersection down here. I think we should all go.”
Simon: ok
Bors: You know how I feel about intersections.
Bors tries to listen to see if he can spot any sounds from particular directions.
Simon: straight?
Bors: Sure.
Campaign saved.
Bors: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+4 = 5]
Bors: It all looks clear so far guys.
GM: The short passageway takes a bend before ending in a small chamber dominated on the far side by a silver fountain quietly burbling perfectly clear water. An inscription above the fountain reads “Kassen’s legacy lives on with his people. Drink and be refreshed.”
Simon: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20-1 = 8]
Gwydiss: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 7]
Bors: Hmm. Drink this funny liquid?
Campaign saved.
Simon: i feel fresh enough.
Bouger: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+4 = 12]
Jory moves behind Bouger.
Jory: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+7 = 27]
Bors: So, should I drink a little?
Bors: What could happen?
Simon: No. I don’t think so.
Gwydiss: What’s it smell like?
Bors: I’m not sure
Bors: Kinda stuffed up
[w] → Jory: you tilt your head, seeing somethiing strange upon the floor. You find words that are inscribed into the stone that read, “To the south you might take your ease, to rest and reflect on Kassen’s deeds To the east lies the wheel, to open the gate. To teh west is the resting place of Kassen, hero of the Fangwood”.
[w] Simon: casting detect magic.
[w] → Simon: the fountain glows, magically
Jory: Didn’t you guys see the writing on the floor?
Bors: What floor
Jory: Below Bouger.
Simon: it is magical.
Bors: Where did he go, anyways?
Simon: the fountain
Jory: We can take our ease to the south.
Bors: Is this south?
Bouger looks down, “There’s writing under me?”
Jory: East is the wheel to open the gate.
GM: You find words that are inscribed into the stone that read, “To the south you might take your ease, to rest and reflect on Kassen’s deeds To the east lies the wheel, to open the gate. To teh west is the resting place of Kassen, hero of the Fangwood”.
Jory: West is the resting place of Kassen.
Campaign saved.
Simon: what gate?
Gwydiss: Go east?
[w] Simon: continue to study fountain
Bors: east
Jory: Gates of Hell!
Bors: That would be mean of our teachers.
[w] Simon: on 3rd round i would make a spellcraft check to determine type pf aura
Jory: They sent others before us to be slaughtered.
[w] → Simon: um…alteration?
Bouger: Maybe the elders are all part of a secret coven to some demonic overlord and they send all the able bodied youths to be slaughtered before they can rise up and challenge their demonic master?
Gwydiss: So we shouldn’t go where they expect.
Bouger: Or maybe we’re just over thinking this.
Simon: Bouger. are your healing spells alteration based?
[w] → Simon: it is conjuration then
Bouger: Nope, they just conjure up feelings of good times.
Simon: this fountain is a healing fountain. remember that.
Jory: Well, Bouger, that would explain it.
Simon: so about that gate…
Campaign saved.
Bors: So, we can go left or right.
Simon: left.
GM: as you head to this area you notice the hall slopes
GM: down
GM: you also find that you are standing in water
Bors goes up to the door and tries to open it.
Bors: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+4 = 23]
Bors: I think there are frogs in here.
Simon: lead on
GM: The room is filled with water, probably as deep as the outside corridor. The chamber is in an advanced state of decay, with gaping hole in the ceiling admitting a constant trickle of water. The three stone sarcophagi in this room are almost completely covered in a thick carpet of moss and fungus.
Bors: This is kinda deep in here guys.
Bors: You might want to stay back, lest you drown by walking.
Simon: neck high water for you littles ones
Campaign saved.
Jory: Ok. Call me if you need someone to drown.
Bouger stays put in the hallway. “I aint no anchor.”
Simon: if we lash the three shorties together maybe we could use em as a raft…
Bouger: I swear, I’ll stab myself with a dagger so your raft springs a leak…
Bors: [INIT] [1d20+6 = 11]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
Jory: [INIT] [1d20+5 = 19]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
Bouger: [INIT] [1d20+3 = 11]
Simon: [INIT] [1d20+5 = 10]
Gwydiss: [INIT] [1d20+6 = 11]
[GM] [TURN] Giant Frogs 3
Jon (Bouger): It was there SOMEONE had to say it
tim (Simon): oui oui
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Bite [1d20+3 = 11]
[TURN] Bors
Bors swings and bashes at the frog that just attacked him.
Bors: [ATTACK (M)] Longsword (MW, F) [1d20+6 = 25]
Bors: [1d20 = 9]
Campaign saved.
Bors: [DAMAGE (M)] Longsword (MW, F) [1d8+5 = 11]
[TURN] Simon
Jon (Bouger): Occupy Lilly Pad!
Simon enchants his Bastard sword (1 attack and damage) as a free action
Bors: Bad frog!
Simon: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20
3 = 10]
Simon: [ABILITY] Dexterity check [1d20+3 = 13]
[GM] [TURN] Giant Frogs 2
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
[GM] [TURN] Giant Frogs 1
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
[TURN] Gwydiss
[GM] [TURN] Giant Frogs 3
[TURN] Bors
Simon: Be out in a sec guys!
Bors takes a step up and lays into the frog.
Bors: [ATTACK (M)] Longsword (MW, F) [1d20+6 = 18]
Attack 18 → [at Giant Frogs 2] [HIT]
Bors: [DAMAGE (M)] Longsword (MW, F) [1d8+5 = 12]
Damage 12 → [to Giant Frogs 2] [HEAVY DAMAGE]
Bors: [ATTACK (M)] Spiked Shield [1d20+5 = 13]
Attack 13 → [at Giant Frogs 2] [HIT]
Bors: [DAMAGE (M)] Spiked Shield [TYPE: piercing] [1d4+5 = 7]
Damage 7 → [to Giant Frogs 2] [DYING]
[TURN] Simon
[GM] [TURN] Giant Frogs 1
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
[TURN] Simon
Campaign saved.
Simon: [ATTACK (M)] Sword, bastard [CRIT 19] [1d20+5 = 23]
Attack 23 → [at Giant Frogs 1] [HIT]
Bill (Bors): im kinda surprised our ac isnt on the stat tracker
Simon: [DAMAGE (M)] Sword, bastard [MULT:1.5] (1) [TYPE: slashing] [1d105 = 13]
Damage 13 → [to Giant Frogs 1] [HEAVY DAMAGE]
[GM] [TURN] Giant Frogs 1
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 1]
[TURN] Bors
Bors: [ATTACK (M)] Longsword (MW, S) [1d20+8 = 28]
Bors: [ATTACK (M)] Longsword (MW, S) [CONFIRM] [1d20+8 = 20]
Bors: [DAMAGE (M)] Longsword (MW, S) [1d8+5 = 11]
Bouger sniffs, “Does anyone smell dinner?”
Bors: So, should we check for more frogs Simon?
Simon: yeah… probably
Simon: use your sword to sweep. stepping on em sucks
Bors: Should we open these sarcophogi?
Simon: don’t touch that, you don’t know who it’s been.
Bors: This is true. Or what’s been eating it.
Campaign saved.
Simon: lets leave the dead alone.
Bors: So, we found some frogs.
Simon: bigger than you guys!
Simon looks to bors and holds his hands up about a foot apart.
Simon: bout that big you say?
Gwydiss: Did you save the legs?
Bors: Feel free to go get them
Simon flings some gore off his sword.
Jory: You fight well.
Simon: This stuff should have some industrial purpose
Simon: lets go right. i meant right earlier
Bors: Of course you did.
GM: A strange blue fungus covers the walls, ceiling, and pillars of this waterlogged chamber. Its wispy strands stretch out from the wall like roots dangling in the air, twitching and swaying in an unseen breeze. Floating in the water are four decaying corpses-three large rats and one giant frog-with strange burn marks all over their bodies.
Simon: come on up guys.
Jory: Bouger, forward!
Campaign saved.
GM: [GM] [1d10 = 7]
Simon: uh wait
Bors: Ow Ow Ow Ow
Bors: [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+5 = 23]
Simon: [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+5 = 16]
Simon: [SKILL] Knowledge dungeoneering [MOD:INT] (-2) [1d20+8 = 24]
[w] → Simon: you know this to be Azure Fungus
[w] Simon: wtf does that mean? lol
[w] → Simon: it emits electicity when disturbed
Simon: don’t touch any of the fungus.
[w] → Simon: you believe by moving so fast through the room, you se it off
Bors: Is it under the water too?
GM: [GM] [1d10 = 1]
Simon: Azure fungus. crikey why didn’t i notice 5 seconds ago
GM: [GM] [1d10 = 9]
GM: [GM] [1d10 = 6]
Bors: [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+5 = 24]
Simon: [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+5 = 20]
Bors Goes back out of the water, bowling Bouger over.
GM: [GM] [1d10 = 1]
Bouger tries to flatten himself against the wall, “What was THAT?”
Simon hurries out not touching shit!
Bors: Something blue burned me.
Gwydiss: What was what?
Simon casts burning hands in that fucking room
Campaign saved.
Simon: nm
Simon: anyone have anything cold to cast?
Bors: I don’t even have a holocause cloak.
Bouger scoffs, “My deity worships healing and FIRE…what do you think?”
Simon: what about that door in the frog room?
Jory: Fire is cleansing.
Bors: Why not?
Simon: uh i suck at leading…
Gwydiss: It’s wet in there
Simon: bors I CHOOSE YOU!
Bouger hrmphs, and trudges after the others.
Simon: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20-1 = 0]
Campaign saved.
Bors: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+4 = 21]
[w] → Bors: you thought yu saw something glitter near the body bobbing in the corner
Bors: That dead body winked at me.
Simon: oh ummm…
Bors moves the body around with his sword.
Jory squees by everyone to get near the toad room.
Bors: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+4 = 10]
Jory: squeezes
Bors stabs the body and drags it back to a less flooded section.
Jory: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] (-2) [1d20+10 = 21]
Jory: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] (-1) [1d20+11 = 28]
Jory prepares his sling.
Bors looks closer at the corpse, trying to re-find what he noticed before.
tim (Simon): AND And and IN In in THE The the LEFT Left left CORNER Corner corner.
Campaign saved.
Simon: YOU You you HEAR Hear hear AN An an ECHO Echo echo IN In in SKYPE Skype skype
Bors tries to turn the body over using 2 swords, so he doesn’t have to touch it with his hands.
Bors: Ah ha!
Gwydiss: Is the door locked?
Bors grabs the pouch and shiny thing with his hand and takes them. (or tries to)
Simon: I am waiting for bors to finish doing his deed with the dead
Jon (Bouger): afk 1 minute
Bors: ewww
Simon check the door if it is locked
Bors: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+4 = 12]
Bors summons up courage from ghost stories, and pulls away the jerkin to see what is below.
Bors looks in the pocket, and if nothing jumps out, takes it out
Campaign saved.
Bors: What’s up with these mask pieces?
Bors also does the gruesome job of de fingering the ring.
Jory: I can count good!
Bors: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+4 = 23]
Bors: Where is this money from? Not around here.
tim (Simon): denarii
Bors: Something strange is going on here.
tim (Simon): istanbul
tim (Simon): not constantinoiple
Jon (Bouger): Why;d they change it?
Bors puts the coins and ring back in the pouch, and places them in his pack, with the mask pieces
tim (Simon): even old new york was once new amsterdam
tim (Simon): why’d they change it i can’t say
tim (Simon): people just like it better this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Bors: Ok, well.
Campaign saved.
Simon opens the door
Jory leaps to the next sarcophagus.
Simon: Bloody crows!
Gwydess (Gwydiss): afk for 30 sec
GM: This large chamber is partially flooded, with the south end just barely rising out of the stagnant water. A large wheel is set into the floor of the dry area, attached to chains that rise up into the ceiling. A thick layer of slick, black mold covers the carvings on the walls of this chamber.
Simon holds on
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 10]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 1]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 5]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 20]
Simon: to the only handle god gave him
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 18]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 14]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 12]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 10]
Bouger: Ye probably should grab onto something firmer there, Simon.
Simon: give it a minute…
Campaign saved.
Simon: My masters instilled in me a sense of self preservation. This course of action seems to contradict that.
Simon: Undead…
Bors: I suggest caution.
Simon: ummm Bouger, perhaps you would like to step forward?
Gwydiss examines the carvings from outside the room
Simon: I am going to toss the light in there. after I shield myself.
Gwydess (Gwydiss): back
Campaign saved.
Simon: there sure are a lot of skeletons
Campaign saved.
Gwydiss: Those carvings might tell us something
Bouger looks into the room, “A whole lotta people died here.”
Bors: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+4 = 20]
Bors: I have a bad feeling about all these skeletons.
Simon: thats why bouger is here.
Gwydiss: Lead them into the fungus room
Bors: Odds that once we touch the wheel, they start walking?
[w] → Bors: you see something odd about how the water moves south of you
Simon: even money
Jory: Did you break a deal?
Bouger: What happens if you bash one before they move?
[w] Bors: just odd?
Jory has his sling in hand.
Simon: i can try on this lonely one over here
Bors: We could always try to preemptively kill one
[w] → Bors: do you have dungeoneering?
[w] Bors: not in the slightest
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
[w] → Bors: just odd
Bors: Something very odd about this room
Bors: Try to rekill the skeleton
Simon: so shall i try to destroy one?
Gwydiss: Is there another door in there?
Simon: just a wheel.
Simon: i am going to go stir the hornets nest
Gwydiss: Do we need the wheel?
Simon: probably.
Campaign saved.
Gwydiss: Ok
Simon: for what? i dont know.
Simon: ready?
Simon pokes it
Simon slashes at it
Simon destroys it
Simon: probably spend a year in hell for that one.
Simon: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20-1 = 16]
Simon: [SKILL] Swim [MOD:STR] [1d20+3 = 16]
Bors: [SKILL] Swim [MOD:STR] [1d20+6 = 20]
Bors: [INIT] [1d20+6 = 26]
Simon: [INIT] [1d20+5 = 25]
Bouger: [INIT] [1d20+3 = 6]
Jory: [INIT] [1d20+5 = 6]
Gwydiss: [INIT] [1d20+6 = 19]
Campaign saved.
Bors takes 1 solid swing at the skeleton in front of him, trying to dispatch it before it becomes and issue.
Bors: [SKILL] Swim [MOD:STR] [1d20+6 = 10]
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 4
Campaign saved.
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Broken Scimitar 0 (1d6), claw [1d20-3 = 2]
[TURN] Simon
tim (Simon): we really fell for this trap
Simon: [SKILL] Swim [MOD:STR] [1d20
3 = 19]
Jon (Bouger): pops out BAZINGA!
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 5
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Broken Scimitar 0 (1d6), claw [1d20-3 = 7]
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 6
Campaign saved.
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Broken Scimitar +0 (1d6), claw [1d20-3 = 5]
GM: [GM] [1d6 = 3]
[TURN] Gwydiss
Gwydiss: You bigguns and your lack of sight
Gwydiss wiggles his fingers and three balls of light shoot forward to illuminate the room
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 7
Gwydess (Gwydiss): done
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 1
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 8
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 3
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 2
[TURN] Jory
Jory holds action.
[TURN] Bouger
Simon: [CONCENTRATION] [MOD:INT] [1d20
6 = 15]
Simon points
Campaign saved.
Bouger: [1d6 = 5]
Bouger leans forward, holding up his holy symbol and shouts, “Fus Ro Da!” A wave of energy lashes forth at the skeletons.
[ROUND 2]
[TURN] Bors
Bors: [SKILL] Swim [MOD:STR] [1d20+6 = 25]
Jon (Bouger): It’s my dieities color :b
Bors pulls himself up out of the water.
[TURN] Simon
[TURN] Gwydiss
[TURN] Simon
Simon: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
[TURN] Gwydiss
Gwydiss looks to the carvings now
Campaign saved.
Gwydess (Gwydiss): done
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 1
GM: [GM] Original attack = 20+-3=17
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Broken Scimitar 0 (1d6), claw [1d20 = 20]
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Broken Scimitar +0 (1d6), claw [CONFIRM] [1d20-3 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d6 = 4]
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Broken Scimitar +0 (1d6), claw [1d20-3 = 4]
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 8
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 3
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 2
[TURN] Jory
Jory moves up behind Bouger.
[TURN] Bouger
Campaign saved.
Bouger: [ATTACK®] Fire Bolt (sp) [1d20
2 = 21]
Attack 21 → [at Skeleton 2] [HIT]
Bouger: [DAMAGE®] Fire Bolt (sp) [TYPE: fire] [1d6 = 5]
[ROUND 3]
[TURN] Bors
Bouger steps in and launches a firebolt, shattering one.
Bors takes a defensive stance for a turn, not trusting the water or footing.
[TURN] Simon
[TURN] Gwydiss
[TURN] Simon
Simon: [CONCENTRATION] [MOD:INT] [1d20+6 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 15]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Gwydiss
Gwydiss once again shows why he is the master of the whip attempting trip the skeleton
Gwydiss: [ATTACK (M)] Whip [1d20+3 = 4]
Attack 4 → [at Skeleton 8] [AUTOMATIC MISS]
Gwydiss: [ATTACK (M)] Whip [1d20+3 = 19]
Attack 19 → [at Skeleton 8] [HIT]
Simon: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+3 = 17]
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 1
Gwydiss: It’s cursed
Gwydess (Gwydiss): done
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 19]
GM: [GM] [1d6 = 1]
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 8
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 3
[TURN] Jory
Jory step foward and slings at the skeleton in front of Simon.
Simon: 19
Simon: seriously?
Simon: YOU GUYS AREN’T HELPING!
Jory: [ATTACK®] Sling (-4) [1d20+3 = 4]
Attack 4 → [at Skeleton 1] [AUTOMATIC MISS]
Jory: [ATTACK®] Sling [1d20+7 = 12]
Attack 12 → [at Skeleton 1] [MISS]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Bouger
Simon bleeds quietly
Bouger: [ATTACK®] Fire Bolt (sp) [1d20+2 = 14]
Attack 14 → [at Skeleton 8] [MISS]
[ROUND 4]
[TURN] Bors
[TURN] Simon
Simon enchants his Bastard sword (1 attack and damage) as a free action
Simon: [ATTACK (M)] Sword, bastard [CRIT 19] (
1) [1d20+6 = 21]
Attack 21 → [at Skeleton 1] [HIT]
Simon: [DAMAGE (M)] Sword, bastard [MULT:1.5] (1) [TYPE: slashing] [1d105 = 15]
Damage 15 → [to Skeleton 1] [DEAD]
Campaign saved.
Simon: SWITCH!
Simon: [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] [1d20+3 = 9]
[TURN] Gwydiss
Gwydiss: I will get the magically blessed one.
Gwydiss: [ATTACK (M)] Whip [1d20+3 = 11]
Attack 11 → [at Skeleton 8] [MISS]
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 8
Gwydess (Gwydiss): done
GM: [GM] Original attack = 20+-3=17
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Broken Scimitar 0 (1d6), claw [1d20 = 20]
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Broken Scimitar +0 (1d6), claw [CONFIRM] [1d20-3 = 6]
GM: [GM] [1d6 = 3]
[GM] [TURN] Skeleton 3
Simon: That’s one way to do it. If you don’t mind spattering blood everywhere.
[TURN] Jory
Jory: The way is clear. I shall drop one.
Jory: [ATTACK®] Sling [1d20
7 = 12]
Attack 12 → [at Skeleton 3] [MISS]
[TURN] Bouger
Campaign saved.
Bouger: [1d6 = 2]
Bouger channels energy, rattles some bones.
[ROUND 5]
[TURN] Bors
Bors: [ATTACK (M)] Longsword (MW, F) [CRIT 19] [1d20+6 = 20]
Attack 20 → [at Skeleton 8] [HIT]
Bors: [DAMAGE (M)] Longsword (MW, F) [1d8+5 = 10]
Damage 10 → [to Skeleton 8] [DEAD]
Bors: Rawr
[TURN] Simon
[TURN] Gwydiss
Gwydiss: [ATTACK (M)] Whip [1d20+3 = 21]
Attack 21 → [at Skeleton 3] [HIT]
Bors: Well
Gwydiss: That’s the way it is done
Bors: That was tougher than it needed to be.
Simon cheers
Jory: We worked well as a team.
Simon sits down with a needle and thread
Gwydiss examines the wheeel
Campaign saved.
Bouger: 2 [1d82 = 7]
Simon looks up to bouger with appreciative eyes.
Bouger: That’ll be a 5 GP co pay please.
Simon sneers
Gwydiss: Looks to heavy for me to turn
Bors: Wait
Simon: I am sure I have a hefty tab by now
Bors: Should we go try to drink that water?
Simon: Yes.
Bors: From the special fountain
Gwydiss: The stew here?
Gwydiss: Should I lift the gate?
Bouger: casts light on the shield, Tada!
Simon drinks some of the magic water…
Simon: [2d8 = 13]
Bors takes a drink of the water as well.
Bors: 10 [2d810 = 15]
Simon: high five on that one!
Bors: I like this fountain!
Bors: Ok, shall we try to turn this wheel?
Campaign saved.
Simon: NO
Gwydiss is sitting on top of the wheel
Simon: we will actually turn it. not just try
Bors: Ok then.
Simon turns the wheel
Simon: right round
Simon: like a record baby
Bors thinks to himself, “lefty lucy, righty tighty”
Simon: ooookay left round
Simon holds his breath just in case the room floods
Simon: our work here is done…maybe
Gwydiss: Maybe the gate is in the pit?
Bors: Wouldn’t the water go through it then?
Simon: Go to Nilfheim
Bors: Let’s try the other path then
Bors: See what’s there.
Simon: ummm you lead
Bors: k
Gwydiss: piggyback
Campaign saved.
Simon: unless gwydiss wants to.
Simon: he hasnt yet…
Gwydiss: Sure
Gwydiss: If you want me too
GM: The corridor opens up into a winding catacomb. The walls are skillfully carved with deep recesses where bodies might have once lain. All that remains now are cobwebs, dust, and the tattered remains of ancient clothing. The stench of rotting flesh is overpowering here, but the source is not evident.

Adventure Log 7

The Hero's of Kassen BishopOmega